i honestly never really know what the fuck I’m doing
Especially when it comes to business or creative ventures I 9.89 times out of 10 don’t know what the fuck I am doing I’ll start off with this grand idea and no resources, no skill set, no knowledge of anything but I am always a million percent confident in the fact that I have the capacity, time and patience to figure shit out. If it takes me 2 months or 2 years and a million and one emotional breakdowns and anxiety attacks of feeling terribly overwhelmed and stuck in a bajillion different corners, and a million WHAT THE FUCK DID I GET MYSELF INTO’s but eventually, I always come back to this place of solace in knowing that there is literally nothing I cannot learn and master and no one in this world is better or smarter than I am capable of being and reminding myself that if I work to my best — at least 80% —capacity there is nothing I touch that will not turn to pure gold.
and every single time, every single motherfucking time I eventually, prove myself right.
- it’s okay to say no! oh my god, it’s powerful and humbling! isn’t it? it is. very kind.
- being scared is healthy sometimes. most of the time. keepin it movin
- i think you’d be a morning person if you gave yourself the chance. being healthy is cool.
- your cat really loves you. isn’t that awesome?
- there isn’t enough time for everything and thats terrifying and exhilarating all at once
- don’t be so comfortable in knowing yourself.
- i love you very much even if you aren’t at your best all the time. totally unconditional. even when you’re being a butt. i understand. i give you time. here is time. grow.